Digital Innovation Lab Lead- US
Day Two: Wednesday 25th July, 2018
Wednesday, July 25th, 2018
9:10 AM INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Case Study: How Syngenta is Bringing Research and Digital Together to Enhance Innovation
By bringing a research-based approach to digital development, Syngenta has been able to produce tools more in line with customer needs in a faster, more agile fashion. At Syngenta’s Digital Lab, lean startup methodologies and design thinking are critical to success. In this session, Brandon will detail how to derive benefits through design thinking and lean methodologies within a scientific workplace:
- The seed idea: What was the initial catalyst for the change and have the imagined benefits been realized?
- The process of change: How were these significant changes to operations successfully made?
- The outcomes: What have been the results of adjusting the culture and thought surrounding employee experience, product, and customer?
2:00 PM Interactive Discussion Group
This is your chance to make your conference experience truly interactive and
collaborative. Each IDG is set in a roundtable format and will be facilitated by an
expert practitioner in the space. In two rotations, each IDG will last for 20 minutes,
allowing you to pick the two top of mind topics you wish to discuss and solve.
1. Developing and Installing an operating model- Justin Mynar, Core Labs
2. Applying lean experimentation for science, in the context of digital and business - Brandon Dohman, Syngenta
3. Managing people and processes to successfully implement new technology- Tom Olma, Westmead